Our Mortgage Loan Process – Getting Started
The first step to the mortgage loan process is getting pre-qualified. Call us today to set up an appointment, or ask one of our loan officers to take your application over the phone.
Live out of state? No problem! We work with you to get your mortgage loan closed no matter where you live. We are now servicing Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky!
Some mortgage loan programs we specialize in include:
- Private Lending
The application process is simple. Here is a list of the documents you should have available when applying for a mortgage loan and starting the mortgage loan process:
- Last two years of tax returns and W-2s
- If self employed last two years of tax returns business and personal and 1099s
- Last two bank statements
- Statements for any other assets
- Pay-stubs for last 30 days
- Driver’s license and Social security card
We will need to look at your credit report. We are experts at helping you raise your score! We shop all the lenders to find the loan that suits your needs.